This is a great snack. I have added some fibre, fruit and yogurt to make a cool delicious treat. I like to add whatever fruit is in the smoothie directly on the straw. This is like having an additional fruit kebab in the drink. Kids will love this! You can use bananas, strawberries, kiwi etc..
You will need:
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 banana (mine was frozen)
- 1 cup Almond Coconut Milk (use any kind you like)
- 1 tsp fibre mix such as ground flax
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup ice if you want it slushy and cold
Step 1: put all your ingredients in a blender. You can add ice to make is slushy. You can create any combination of fruit, yogurt and milk you like. If it’s too tart add a bit of honey or Agave syrup to sweeten.
Step 2: blend it up and enjoy!!